Friday, June 4, 2010

Some fun new LOs

The ladies that I CT for have been busy making some great new kits. Which means I have some great new LOs
My awesome friend Britt has been taking picture of Ethan since he was little. They are so precious to me that I often don't scrap them. But I was brave and scrapped these few pictures. I still can't believe that he is 2 1/2 and in a few months I'll have a little girl!


Another great photo by Britt. This is our family photo from a few years ago.

Now this is one of my all time favorite LOs. It came together so easily and I'm very proud of my jar and peach. I took an apple and turned it into the peach and made the a jar all by myself.

Don't you just love the messy face? I sure do!

These pictures are from last summer but Ethan still loves to help his dad.

More photos from a trip to Thanksgiving Point

No comments:

Post a Comment