Monday, April 30, 2012

My all time favorite

I've been scrapbooking for a long time. If I count my days of paper scrapping I think I've been scrapbooking for 15 years or so. My mom has always been a scrapbooker so I started young and followed her footsteps. But thanks to a dear friend I found digital scrapbooking and was for every changed. The point of this long story is that in all my years of scrapbooking I'm not sure that I have totally LOVED a completed a page...until this one. I'm not sure if it's because of the special occasion, or the kit or the template but I love it! It is so near and dear to me.

{click image for credits}


1 comment:

  1. Super Cute!!!!!!! I have just started actually doing it... I've always wanted to but never found the time. Now that I live in no man's land...I finally have time! hahah I didn't realize you had a blog of your scraps... fun, I will check it now!!!

    ReplyDelete