Monday, October 1, 2012

My Recent Pages

Well I haven’t been doing to great on my goal of doing one Disney LO a month but I do have some to show you.

meeting-sulley

 Riding-Mickey's-fun-wheel

 Heimlich's-Chew-Chew-Train

 Buzz-09

I hope when I finally get this book done these all look good together. I’m starting to wonder if I should have gone a totally different route when starting this book. Perhaps I should have made each LO using the same kit. Too late now! Each LO is linked for credits. Just about everything is Britt-ish Designs though :)

 

I do have one non Disney LO to share too. This is from our Thanksgiving 2 years ago. It’s a 2 page LO.

thanksgiving-day-pg2 thanksgiving-day

I’m hoping to find more time to scrapbook. I’d really like to have my Disney book done in time for Christmas. But I have so many more pictures to do. Plus the month of October is crazy busy with a baby shower, 2 birthday’s (one of which is mine!), and Halloween. Oh ya and I’ve got a bunch of primary responsibilities mixed in there too. So here’s to hoping I get the book done in time.

2 comments:

  1. Well... I LOVE THEM!!! I wondered the same thing about my Disney pages. If they would look okay in a book together being all different. My sister made a little 6x6 book with all my Disney pages I had done.... and I LOVE IT! It totally looks great all together! So.... it will!!! But, I think for my wedding pictures I'm going to do all of the same coordinating kits. I wanted to get my Disney book done before we go again, in 6 weeks, and it's not going to happen. BOO. I really liked doing the mousescrappers speed scrap challenge because I was able to bust out 6 LO's! I need something like that to motivate me again. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with on needing a challenge. That's why I'm loving Britt's flash back challenges. I should be more active on Mousescrappers. It would totally motivate me to do more.

      I made a wedding album using just one kit and it looked beautiful!

      Totally jealous you are going to Disneyland in 6 weeks. We don't have plans to go back for a whole year!

      Delete