Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Disney trip pages

Our first family trip to Disneyland was in 2009. It’s now 2012 and I still haven’t scrapped my picture from this trip. So I’ve made a goal to work on at least on LO a month that is all about our first trip to Disneyland.

Here are 2 LOs that I’ve done and I’m pretty happy about them. The first one I LOVE! I used a template and kit from GG Digital Designs. It’s so bright and pretty and I think it went great with these pictures.tide-pools

The second page I did as part of Britt-ish Designs flashback challenge. I used her Galactic Alliance kit which is perfect for all your star wars photos.

jedi-macie-&-race

4 comments:

  1. I think that kit does go perfectly with those pictures!!!! And I saw your Star Wars page in Britt's gallery and loved it! My goal is to get all my Disney trips scrapped again before we go again in November! hahaha I'm slowly getting there!!! It is so much more fun to scrap Disney pages than other stuff I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! Where are you posting your LOs? I'd love to see them.

      Delete
    2. I made myself a crafty blog ... it's stuffsistersmake dot blogspot :) It's supposed to be for me and my sisters but they never put much on there. HAHA I just got started so don't laugh!!!! I'm not very good at it and I'm using a different program instead of Photoshop so I'm kind of limited in what I want to do. I still love it though and am totally addicted!!!

      Delete
  2. E looks so small on your Tide Pool page! I love the colors on that page! Makes me want to go to the Beach!!

    ReplyDelete