Monday, June 4, 2012

Capture the Joy Monday’s

Today’s pictures comes from our fun weekend. Friday night we went to South Fork park with my sister and her husband for a fun picnic dinner and s’mores. We played soccer for a while and enjoyed the beautiful weather and gorgeous mountains. IMG_0884IMG_0885Then Saturday night we went out to dinner. I really enjoy weekends like this where we are able to have lots of family time. IMG_0893I love this picture of me and my little girl. She is such a sweetheart. While waiting for our food she grabbed me by my neck and pulled me over to her for a tender hug. I just had to have my husband grab a quick photo of this. IMG_0894

2 comments:

  1. Very cute post. Simple. And adorable! They are growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! love that s'more shot, and the happy smiles at the end;) thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete